Before reaching the sky beyond limits, Jeeves Singapore and Malaysia suffer from the following issues prior to engaging us for their digital strategy:
- Low visibility of the luxury Jeeves brand online
- Negative online reviews on both Yelp and Google Business
- Poor search ranking
- The impression of Jeeves’ dry cleaning services being expensive
- ZERO social media presence within Singapore and Malaysia
- Active on Video, Carousel, and Instagram Story Ads focusing on engaging traffic to lead them to Jeeves’ outlets and website.
- Created outlet posters with QR codes to encourage satisfied customers to leave more review on Yelp and Google Business Page.
- Created Malaysia’s Google Business Page to improve search results and increase online presence / visibility
- Focusing on emphasizing on the high-quality service and added values for each customers
- Created Instagram and Facebook page and provide consistent monthly postings to increase engagement with audience / customers
To enhance its digital presence beyond its renowned reputation offline for quality dry cleaning and laundry services as well as holding the Royal Warrant for the Royal family over a span of three decades. In order to build a great online presence, Jeeves Singapore and Malaysia have to differentiate themselves from other competitive laundry services and laundromats by branding their own Jeeves voice via social media, tactical online campaigns as well as collaborations.
We focused on a full 360-degree offline-to-online strategy for Jeeves:
i)New member acquisition from 2018 to 2019: 7.51% for SG and 6.19% for MY.
ii) Follower growth on FB +542.03%.
iii) Follower growth on IG +641.18%.
iv)Positive reviews online: More than 10 weekly across Facebook and Google Review